Saturday, November 6, 2010

Report Card

This week I got my first report card for this semester. STRAIGHT A'S! In science we learned about animal behavior . It's cool because we get to switch teachers . Right now in social studies we are learning about famous Americans. For example, we learned that Thomas Jefferson was the one who wrote the Declaration of Independence. I'm also in a program called Challenge. It's for kids who are above their grade level. I for one was tested in kindergarten. By the way, my best subject is math. Once I got an A++! Also I'm in the highest reading group in my grade! My dad and I are working on multiplication and division using khanacademy.org. He's a cool dad. By the way I'm sorry if I was bragging; I'm just really proud.


 -- Madison

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Madison!!! Animal behavior is one of my favorite subjects - I hope you enjoyed it and are having a good school year! :-)
    --Cousin Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's YOUR blog. Shout your accomplishments to the world. You've worked hard enough for it.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice work! Thank you for sharing the great news :)

    ReplyDelete